I am so freaking excited you are here! I’ve been thinking about you for a long time.
How do I know that?
Because if you’re here reading this, we are close to the same place in our blogging journey. Because there is so much information out there and none of it tells you what to do first/next. Because we understand the concept, but need help putting it in play.
Because we want someone to be totally honest and transparent with us even if it doesn’t benefit their SEO.
I got you.
Blogging guru’s tell me I should write 1500 word count posts because Google likes it. Bite me. I’ll write 200 words or 5,000 words, whatever it takes for us to understand the topic and put it in use.
Are you a fan of bite-size chunks? You know, items that you can actually accomplish or implement this week? Actionable items you can do today that don’t require post-grad coursework in coding?
Yeah, me too. I got you.
I’m here to be my version of a successful blogger and I’m quitting my job in less than two years to do so. Do you want to be your version of successful with me? You don’t have to quit your job, but maybe make some extra cash for you family budget would be nice. Right?
So let’s do this right, once and for all. No more blogging for 4 years to make $100 a month. (Unless you’re already loaded and doing this for fun. That’s okay too! Like I said, your version of successful.)
Here’s what you can expect:
- New articles on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting Thursday, 1/21/16. Edited 10/10/16: I post on Tuesdays only now.
- Newsletter friends will be getting special treatment and goodies.
- Articles will range from I-know-nothing beginner to advanced. If an article doesn’t pertain to your current progress, come back the next posting day. The knowledge levels will vary by each post.
- There will be a graphic, “blogging roadmap”, that shows you where that particular article falls on the road to success. It’s in the top of this post too.
- I will be totally transparent with you. No hidden agendas, successes celebrated, failures documented.
- Starting a YouTube channel and look into real-time video options.
Are you in?
Flippin’ fabulous! If you’re feeling bold enough, please introduce yourself. I’d love to meet you!
As the orange-aproned people say, let’s do this!
Latest posts by Jenna (see all)
- How to Build a Successful Blog with Limited Time - January 24, 2017
- How to Protect Your Privacy as a Blogger - January 17, 2017
- Blogger Tips for Goal Planning and JtB’s 2017 Business Plan - January 3, 2017